[WriteLog] IC756PROII/Writelog and Feedback

Barry Merrill barry at mxg.com
Fri Oct 10 16:57:22 EDT 2008

Two or so years ago, I had similar, serious problems with RFI in an
old (possibly original) Heil "ProSet", while the ICOM handmike worked
just fine, so I actually taped the ICOM handmike to the boom of the
old Heil headset (and taped its thumbswitch closed) to circumvent
the RFI and still use the headphones.

But then I bought a newer Heil Pro Set Plus and it has COMPLETELY
eliminated the problem, with full power and the antenna aimed back
at the second-floor shack, which has always been RFI-prone in other
devices with full power on.

73

Barry, W5GN