[WriteLog] need help on this one

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 11 19:56:58 EDT 2008

Same here Bill,

Nothing to do with the Flex as I am using an Icom product and it also
changes to CW when clicking spots on the bandmap.

Also note, the worked stations show up in the packet window and Follow Me
and Band does not work properly.

I am on the K1ttt cluster, but I don't think the cluster is the problem.

Anyone?

de Eric - VE3GSI