[WriteLog] writelog.ini

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu Oct 30 13:24:17 EDT 2008

You don't want Vista.  If Windows 7 is leaner and meaner than Windows XP, then I might consider it.  However, if it's bloatware like Vista, then it can stay on the shelf.

I used Vista Ultimate 64 for about 5 months (August - December 2007) then went back to XP.  Vista got in the way of too many things I was working on.

73 - Jim AD1C

 --
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us