[WriteLog] writelog.ini

Howard S. White drpaper at kleega.com
Thu Oct 30 20:17:53 EDT 2008

The problem with going back to W98 is that it is an old style 16 bit DOS
Derivative Operating System.   It is inherently unstable and prone to
crashes.

If you find XP too bloated, go back to W2000 ... it is a 32 bit NT
Derivative Operating System and is inherently stable and not prone to
crashes....

Vista is a bloat and performance disaster... We took it off all our
machines at work and like most businesses we refuse to allow it to be
installed...

Windows 7 promises to fix Vista... but it is likely 2 years away before
it will be safe to install it....

Howard S. White Ph.D. P. Eng., VE3GFW/K6  ex-AE6SM  KY6LA
Website: www.ky6la.com
"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
"Ham Antennas Save Lives - Katrina, 2003 & 2007 San Diego Fires, 911"