[WriteLog] Question about CQWW RTTY Cabrillo Report

Charles Miller n6kw at seanet.com
Mon Sep 29 00:59:40 EDT 2008

Garry,

When I submit logs to major contests sponsored by ARRL or CQ,
their robot always replies with an e-mail detailing my category
in all its particulars. If something is not right, it is only
necessary to manually correct it and resubmit the log. You can
modify your Cabrillo log with a text editor such as Notepad or
EditPad. Just follow the same format as in the robot's e-mail. I
have yet to find any of the contest logging software that
delineates the categories exactly the way CQ and ARRL want them.
The software, so far, apparently is not compliant with the
latest version of Cabrillo.

73, Chuck N6KW