[WriteLog] Tuning the Radio from the Keyboard

Aldewey at aol.com Aldewey at aol.com
Sat Apr 11 20:51:32 PDT 2009

In a message dated 4/11/2009 7:13:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
duxburyn at bellsouth.net writes:

Sure it  does.

If your computer mouse has a scroll wheel (between the left and  right hand
buttons), it controls your transceiver's frequency.   Scroll forward
increases, scroll backward decreases frequency.  Works  great with my K3.

73,
Norm - W1MO

Norm;

Thanks.  Yes, I have used the scroll wheel before to move the  freq.
However, I have an application where I want to use a laptop that  does not have a
mouse with scroll wheel.  Was hoping to find a keyboard  only solution.
Perhaps, I'll just have to get an external mouse with a  scroll wheel for the
laptop.

73,

AL, K0AD
**************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.