[WriteLog] WriteLog remote tuning of radio

Larry Benko xxw0qe at comcast.net
Wed Apr 22 06:08:46 PDT 2009

I am currently running ver. 10.71C and the mouse tuning of the radio
works fine at home.  However I will be using WriteLog for the upcoming
7th Area Qso Party and the NEQP as a mobile.  I will not have a mouse in
the car and was wondering if there is a way to tune the radio with some
key stroke combination?  I looked in the Tools, Shortcuts menu and did
not see any Commands for tuning the radio that I could map to a key
stroke.  Does anyone have any ideas if this is possible?  I do know that
any frequency can be directly entered into the call field but this is
not convenient for general tuning of the radio.

Thanks,
Larry, W0QE