[WriteLog] WriteLog remote tuning of radio

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Apr 22 08:43:47 PDT 2009

Larry,

Why not have a mouse in the car?  I picked up a little wireless mouse at
Wal-Mart to use with my new ASUS netbook.  It's a Microsoft product, very
small with a USB dongle that makes the wireless connection.  Runs forever on
a AA battery.  Has both left and right buttons and a mouse wheel.  Set a
mouse pad on the seat or the center console and you're good to go!

73,
Gary AL9A