[WriteLog] WriteLog remote tuning of radio

hank k8dd hank.kohl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 13:16:01 PDT 2009

Larry .....

I an understand why you wouldn't want a mouse while you are mobile - they
are light weight and by design slide fairly easily.  I'd expect that they
would
slide around as the vehicle turns and sways and hits bumps!

As far as I know, NA Logging Program (DOS only) is the only one that
has keys that will move the frequency up and down ( [ is down and ] is up ).

I guess you could put a mouse on the mobile operating desk and make it
stationary with carpet tape just to have the mouse wheel to change
frequency.
Or attach it to the side of the paddle with a rubber band!

If you are using a laptop, you could enable the scroll function from the
touchpad,
but I've never liked an active touchpad on a logging laptop because it's too
easy to
have your thumb touch it and move focus!

Good luck on the multi QSO Party weekend!

73    Hank    K8DD