[WriteLog] Windows 7

G0WSA - Jeff radio at goldenchime.com
Fri Aug 14 07:23:29 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

Struggling with Windows 7 at the moment!

Writelog works fine (1.60G)

MMTTY works fine (1.66G)

MMTTY Plugin 'appears' to install correctly but then I can't see MMTTY as an
option in TU Type selection of RttyRite.

Found a forum entry (albeit concerning Vista) suggesting that the MMTTY
entry needs manual copying into another WriteLog.ini file.  Do this and then
I do see MMTTY as an option in RttyRite - But, when I select it and briefly
see the "MMTTY is initializing message", the system throws a cog and dozens
of error messages - one after the other, with exactly same entry - appears.
They say:  "Win32 Error. Code:87.  The parameter is incorrect"

My only way out is to force a close through Taskmanager.

Everything else seems fine.  (I've tried installing Writelog in both the
default location and in the root of C:\

Any advice, as always, gratefully received.....

73, Jeff. G0WSA