[WriteLog] Microham interface III to a TS 850 SAT

Donald E. Huff n7ymy at comcast.net
Fri Aug 28 22:51:18 PDT 2009

Hi All!  I have tried to operate the Interface MK III to a Kenwood TS850 and get nothing.  Is there some out there that has a cut sheet showing the hookup either a block diagram or a procedure.  I've tried following the procedures in the guides but is very complicated to me.  What I need is someone that uses an 850 specifically for Writelog that goes into the the MKIII interface.  Thank you in advance for any help.