[WriteLog] NEW PROBLEM

john w8wej at citynet.net
Tue Feb 17 10:54:20 EST 2009

I have a dxcc general log that I use for lotw/tpa purposes..  I have a
bunch of contacts from last night that I was going to send to lotw
today, however when I attempt to open that log I get an error block
stating  "failed to open document"--then if I click ok in that block,
write log comes up untitled like it would when you pick a new contest..
how do I get this thing back??  I have no idea who all I worked last
night and do not want to disappoint them
thanks in advance  73 john