[WriteLog] TIMEOUT

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 21 12:39:20 EST 2009

Hi All,
I have been doing a special event station and using Writelog in DXepdition Mode and have be getting a strange thing happening, in teh middle of fast pile ups the keying starts to go slower the side tone comes on my USB Winkeyer and in the window where the keying speed should show 28 wpm it says TIMEOUT I hit escape and then page up or page down and teh keying then comes back up to speed. I have never had this do this to me before, It the 1st time I have used my new USB keyer with WL and am wondering if its anything to do with that
Anyone any ideas
Cheers
John G4RCG