[WriteLog] Call stack?

Alfred Frugoli ke1fo at arrl.net
Mon Jan 5 21:46:32 EST 2009

Bruce,

Brilliant!  Thanks.

This is just what I was looking for.  I have setup my shift+f3 to be %l %p1
tu nw %m10 but unfortunately this does not work.  The first call is logged,
and the 2nd call is popped into the field, but the %c in the f10 buffer
plays the first callsign again, even though it's logged and the new callsign
is in the call field of the entry field.

It does work if I take the %l out of the shift+f3 buffer and simply enter
the qso into the log before hitting shift+f3, but it's too bad it takes that
extra keystroke.

Then again, 1 extra keystroke a few times in a contest isn't hurting my
score one little bit ;)

73 de Al, KE1FO

-----
Visit my amateur radio contesting blog at ke1fo.wordpress.com.