[WriteLog] sound cards

NI7T ni7t at hughes.net
Sun Jul 5 11:47:11 PDT 2009

I need some help selecting and replacing a sound card.  I replaced my Win 98 computers (3)  with a new XP Systemmax  Model KMA3500 computers...they looked on paper ideal for the contest station  XP, serial port, lpt, usb, and expansion slots..however the on board Realtek audio chips will not support WriteLog audio features.  I looked at sound cards available  and I am unable to intelligently select a compatible card.  The latest list I can find of tested sound cards is from 2001.  Does anyone have any info that might help?
Mike Reagan NI7T
Quincy CA

"Hello !   In There   Hello!"
John Prine