[WriteLog] sound cards

K0BX k0bx at arrl.net
Sun Jul 5 14:36:01 PDT 2009

I never had any problem with the on-board sound chip to run Writelog,
but there is always a first time.

I have a Dell Desktop computer that is about a year or so old and is
runing MS VISTA.  I did add a soundcard, not for WL, but for another
application and it run's Writelog very well.

You might want to look at the SoundBlaster series of Audio Cards.  I am
using a SB Audigy card, PCI, cost about $30.00 from BestBuy.
You really don't need an expensive card for WL.

Joe K0BX