[WriteLog] need help

Charles Miller n6kw at seanet.com
Mon Jun 1 11:09:42 PDT 2009

What I do for tqsl is to export ADIF file from WriteLog. Then I
use TQSL program to sign the ADIF, which converts it to tq8 for
LOTW. I think TQSL will only work with ADIF or Cabrillo files.

Try opening the 'wpxcw09.wl' file. It may still be OK. You may
be attempting to open the other file 'wpcw09' without the '.wl'
which will not work.

Chuck N6KW