[WriteLog] Recording Messages

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Tue Jun 9 10:43:47 PDT 2009

Phil,

Have you run the Sound Board Check program sbrdchk.exe to see what you sound
board score is?  It is available from the Download page at www.writelog.com.
I'don't remember the score that indicates full functionality of the sound
board.  Perhaps someone else on the reflector can teel you what the magic
number is - in hexidecimal I think.  Some sound cards simply lack the
ability to support the WL record-on-the fly feature.

73,
Gary AL9A