[WriteLog] Multi Single band timer

hank k8dd hank.kohl at gmail.com
Sun May 31 00:52:00 PDT 2009

In CQ WPX, Multi One, or Multi Single, the rules state that it is a 10 min timer rather than band changes per hour.
I selected the 10 minute rule on the Band Changes window and it looks like it is set for an hour after the first QSO on a band.  Then I've seen the "Must stay on 40M for xx:xx" jump several times.
Is there a line in Writelog.ini to set it for 10 min to over ride what may be in the WPX module?
We have been using Post-its every time we change bands!
73    Hank    K8DD  @ AC8W multi single