[WriteLog] DX clusters

Edward Taylor Phinehas at columbus.rr.com
Tue Nov 17 13:59:20 PST 2009

As I was trying out the different clusters that several of you recommended, I found that I could not exit (shut off) the cluster.  If I hit file > exit, it merely minimized the window but did not disconnect from the telnet source.  If I opened the telnet window again to connect to a new telnet, then I had two telnet window open, one still minimized, and so on and so forth.  At one time I had k3lr.com, ve7cc.net and dxc.k1ea.com all minimized at the taskbar at the bottom of my screen.

If I have one source crash during a contest and want to go to another, I don't know what to do short of closing down WriteLog and re-opening it.

Any suggestions?

73
Ed WB8TSD