[WriteLog] Where is WRITELOG.INI in Windows 7?

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Nov 19 16:41:05 PST 2009

This should be added to the FAQ <G>.  Note the "virtualstore" is a
function of Windows' User Account Control (UAC).  As with Vista,
turning off UAC and installing WriteLog to a directory tree OTHER
THAN C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86) will often bypass
many of the problems older software has with Windows virtualization.

Note - to activate saved changes, I believe you need to manually
copy the version of writelog.ini in your virtualstore back to
C:\Windows before WriteLog will "see" it.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV