[WriteLog] MSG1.WAV file

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sat Nov 21 10:05:16 PST 2009

WL native messages start with the F2 key, msg2.wav, thru F11.  With this
scheme F1 is used to bring up the Help manual.  There is an optional setting
somewhere in WL (an ini setting?) to emulate the CT logging program message
keys.  I believe this allows the F1 key to work, but it uses the F11
message.  Sounds like this is your situation.  Look up CT mode in the Help
file and see how to disable it if this isn't what you want.

73,
Gary AL9A