[WriteLog] DownLoad of WriteLog Program and Registration

Dennis Bradley dennis at dbradley.net
Fri Oct 9 06:55:32 PDT 2009

All:

	I purchased the Writelog program earlier this week (10/6) and have
not received anything with download instructions or registration. I've
sent several messages to sales at writelog.com and k5dj at writelog.com and
have not heard anything. Also I called and left a couple of messages
with the phone on the website but haven't gotten a return call.

	It's possible that the email responses or even my email may have been
lost or filtered somewhere (not unheard of) so I tried with a couple
of different email addresses. But have not heard anything. Does anyone
know another email or phone # I might try to get a message to Ron ?

Dennis

Dennis Bradley, P.E. (N5TZ)	|
Email:	dennis at dbradley.net	|
Phone:	281-606-5451		|