[WriteLog] DownLoad of WriteLog Program and Registration

Dick-w0raa w0raa at comcast.net
Fri Oct 9 07:51:58 PDT 2009

Dennis,  it may be that Ron, K5DJ, is out of town for a few days.  As he put
it "He does have a daytime job in his real life."  So, he just may not have
received your e-mails as yet.

It's easier to say "be patient" than it is to "be patient", but rest
assured, they will respond.  I'm sure of that.  Of course, it has only been
a couple days since you purchased the program, so that may be the reason for
the delay.  Try k5dj at austin.rr.com for Ron.

You'll be hearing from him, I'm sure.

73,

Dick