[WriteLog] Single Channel USB / Serial Converter for RTTY?

Charles Miller n6kw at seanet.com
Sun Oct 11 20:51:17 PDT 2009

Al,

I got my PCI card from a local system builder as surplus, didn't
get any drivers with it, and couldn't find any on the Web. When
I installed it XP used its own generic driver. It's been working
fine with WriteLog, MMTTY, and other programs communicating with
2 rigs. Using FSK on both rigs. It might be worth uninstalling
the card's drivers and letting Windows use a generic driver,
just to see what happens, before buying more hardware. You might
also look for IRQ conflicts and try reassigning. That type of
thing can cause consistent crashes such as you describe.

73, Chuck N6KW