[WriteLog] Echo Microphone unchecking during Timed CQ Bug

don at hfradio.com don at hfradio.com
Sun Oct 11 21:08:57 PDT 2009

I have had a problem that I can't quite nail down the exact circumstances that it occurs - but when I go to respond to a call when using timed CQ the Echo Microphone button under Sound Board Options will uncheck itself resulting in no TX audio. I know it happens in SO2R mode but I think it happens when running timed CQ on just one radio also. Anyone else encountering this. I have lost several Q's before I finally figured out what was going on - and suffered a great deal of embarassment too. It maybe that I am doing something wrong in stopping the CQ by clicking on the call entry field - but I don't think I am.

Don
W6CZ