[WriteLog] All Asia contest mults window

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Fri Sep 4 22:52:52 PDT 2009

OK, pilot error again!  The Multipliers window for the All Asia contest
doesn't show the prefixes of the Asian countries.  It merely shows the
prefixes that have been worked in the contest thus far.  When I opened the
window it was prior to the contest start and the log had no entries, so the
window was small and empty.

Now that I have some prefixes in the log, the Multiplier window shows me
which ones I've worked.  The window resizes itself on the fly as needed to
accommodate additional prefixes.  Fairly useless window as far as I'm
concerned.  I'd much prefer to see the country prefixes of valid Asian
countries for this contest so I would know if they would count for country
mults.  I worked a DU earlier and, surprise, the Philippines are not in
Asia!  Could have fooled me!  Yet 5B and ZC4 on Cyprus are in Asia!   Go
figure.

73,
Gary AL9A