[WriteLog] CW number setup

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Wed Sep 23 09:16:59 PDT 2009

The writelog.ini file REALLY needs to come with ALL options already
listed (and with those not wanted in the standard installation
commented out). If they were there, it would be pretty easy for a guy
to change the comment status to enable them. Otherwise, he often has
to guess about proper format and make repeated attempts to discover
how to make it work. Don't ask how I discovered this wisdom.

Ed, search the help files - you might possibly discover the exact
format for this command. I am not sure if order is important in the
ini file - probably not. I am not sure if a [cut-number] header is
important either. Just do what the rest of us do - guess and try.

Jerry W4UK