[WriteLog] 10 Meter Contest

Bill Parry bparry at rgv.rr.com
Wed Apr 28 06:14:41 PDT 2010

Yes I know it is legit.  The first time I saw the info was on April 1st so I
thought it was a joke but it became apparent that it was not.  Since the 10
meter contest is a very popular one I sure hope that Writelog is updated to
work with the new contest rules.

This is probably going to be a real disadvantage to those of us that are
south Texas. The only way that I am going to hear XE stations on 10 meters
is either ground wave or scatter. It would be like being in Pennsylvania and
trying to work the counties in Maine.

Bill W5VX