[WriteLog] Where's the beed?

DickT-W0RAA dickt at w0raa.com
Wed Apr 28 08:39:41 PDT 2010

Dan,  Ron has had somne serious medical problems.  How long they have lasted
I don't know, but rest assured, he is not out to steal your money or is
refusing to send you the program.  He has been in the hospital and then home
and possibly may be back in the hospital.

I agree that you have allowed sufficient time, but without knowing all the
answers as to why you haven't heard back, I sould suggest that you either
just wait, or contact Wayne, the program author.

Also, is there any possibility that Ron may have had an incorrect e-mail
address for you?  I know it's not likely, but there's always a possibility.

I have had many dealings with Ron in the past, and there have been times
when he was slow in answering, but he always eventually answered.  I am not
sure, but I think that this may be something that is just not totally under
his control at present, or he surely would have answered you.  I really and
truly doubt he is trying to dodge you.

If you eventually hear from him, please let the rest of us know.

Dick
W0RAA