[WriteLog] Dueling CQ's on RTTY

Dan Karg dkarg at ekarg.com
Sun Dec 26 13:49:19 PST 2010

Mike,

To get dueling CQ working do this:

Setup the time cq function (Alt-T) for a reasonable time , and check the 'Auto Resume' box.
Set TX focus to Radio 1.
Press your CQ function key (as indicated in the Alt-T dialog box). CQ will start in Radio 1
Move the RX focus to the other radio (SHIFT DOWN ARROW).
Press the CQ key again.	(Radio 1 window will say 'CQ will auto-resume' and Radio 2 will start.
It will then toggle between them.

You can start out on Radio 2 and just work it the other way also.

I now notice that if you have "Setup->RTTY Single TX - Last one wins"
checked it doesn't work as I describe above, perhaps that's the issue.
I'm using version 10.81F at the moment.

Is this a Writelog Bug ?

Dan K0TI