[WriteLog] CTY-2002 Country Files - 07 February 2010

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Feb 10 16:33:52 PST 2010

Mike,

The wl_cty.dat file shows VER20100207 and VERSION is shown as Gabon TR.
After running the Convert utility the wl_cty.bin file still shows the date
modified as 12/04/09 from the previous update.  When I run WL and type in
the updated calls from Jim's list they show up correctly, so apparently the
Convert utility did function properly and the updates are now in the bin
file.  What I don't understand is why the date modified is not changing.
Always did before.  Guess it's ok, but not sure what's the problem with the
file date.

73,
Gary AL9A