[WriteLog] Internet Logbook / IARU HQ questions

John Warburton G4IRN qrz at dxdx.co.uk
Fri Jan 29 08:27:49 PST 2010

Hi

I'm  new to the group. I'm testing Writelog with the internet logbook in readiness for the RSGB HQ team's entry to the IARU HF Championship later this year.

I've have a couple of queries:

1. In the Contest/Paramter Setup window, what should HQ stations enter? Since the field is only 2 characters long, RSGB won't fit in. If I enter HQ then does the software score the log correctly?

2. The 'Networked Frequencies' function does not appear to work properly under the Internet Logbook. Occasionally we see each other's internet connection but the frequency doesn't update. Most of the time, we only see our own station. Log synchronisation seems to work pretty well so there's definitely a connection.

Tests were conduction on version 10.74; Any one got any ideas?

Thanks

John G4IRN.