[WriteLog] Comments on New product/website

jimlaporta at jlaporta.com jimlaporta at jlaporta.com
Mon Jul 5 22:36:43 PDT 2010

Hi Wayne and Steve:

1.       New website:  No "contact us" information or email link to send
comments.

2.       I had to download it 3 times before it would save on my computer
(Win 7) the third time I downloaded to USB Stick and it stayed on the stick
and moved to XP machine fine.

3.       120 hours to complete the download is reasonable, however, someone
downloading during work week and not looking to install until the weekend or
later might have some issues.

Overall a professional update to the website, should be easier for new folks
to find the good stuff.  Thanks for getting things moving again.

73, Jm N1CC

Jim LaPorta      TX License: 1408055

Independent Insurance Agent

A Member of National Agents Alliance

Toll Free:  800-845-6534

Mobile: 469-585-1771       FAX:    800-845-6534

110 W Bayside Dr                       Mabank, TX 75156

Also licensed in AR, CA, FL, LA, OK, OR, and WA

Email:  <mailto:jimlaporta at jlaporta.com> jimlaporta at jlaporta.com