[WriteLog] WriteLog sales are back!

Aldewey at aol.com Aldewey at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 04:57:45 PDT 2010

In N1MM, I got a driver called INPOUT32.dll to work.  Has anyone tried
that one in Writelog?  It seems like what I had to do was rename it to the
normal .dll that works for the LPT in previous Windows Versions.  Then I  had
to tweak the LPT address ranges some.

By the way, the reason I am being so persistent about this is that I REALLY
 like my DX Doubler and hate to give it up even though I know there are
some  great USB solutions out there now.

Al, K0AD

In a message dated 7/5/2010 10:44:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,