[WriteLog] Important Information on Installing Party 3rdmoduleswith Ver 10.77

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Jul 8 20:59:40 PDT 2010

Wayne,

Thanks for the clarification.  My system is 10.76 and has all the various
SM6SRW, DC3HB and DL1EFD modules I need.  I will just go with a plain
vanilla upgrade install to 10.77 and hope for the best.  Probably won't do
it until after the IARU contest this weekend.  Also want to figure out the
.sig file thing - been meaning to do it for years and can never remember to
try it out.

73,
Gary AL9A