[WriteLog] Error Message when Writelog 10.77H is started up

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sun Jul 11 16:32:48 PDT 2010

OK, I can generate the MFC error but not using my normal log in as an
administrator in Windows 7/64.  If I create a second account with
standard user permissions, I see the MFC error and can't run RTTYrite
at all.

I suspect the problem is one of permissions but at this point I'm
not able to find a work around ... manually giving "everyone" full
permissions on the file mmttytnc.dll in C;\ProgramData\WriteLog does
not solve the problem and neither does copying mmttytnc.dll back to
the Writelog program directory.

This is probably going to take someone with some specialized debugging
software to figure out why "non administrator" users get the MFC error
in RTTYrite with MMTTY.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV