[WriteLog] CAT Problem

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Jul 22 14:18:39 PDT 2010

Zrinko,

Writelog locks the software interface for the IC-736 to CI-V address
40h.  You will either need to change the address in your IC-738 from
44h to 40h (see page 35 of the IC-736/738 manual) or establish an
override in the [RIGS] section of the Writelog.ini file (see the
[RIGS] information in the WriteLog help file).

Add the following to the [RIGS] section of Writelog.ini

Icom IC-736=0x44

and select IC-736 as the rig in WriteLog "Setup | Ports ..."

You can (and should) to a fixed rate in "Setup | Ports ... " as
well as in the rigs (do not select auto in either WriteLog or
the rig menus).

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV