[WriteLog] IC-746 CAT Problem

Clay Melhorn n9io at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 06:18:46 PDT 2010

Now that the subject came up let me also ask for a heads up.

My IC-746 non pro rig connection constantly drops during the contest.
First I used an interface I built myself now I picked up a usb version off ebay, same result.
I just bought a "real" CT-17 at our hamfset and am waiting for a serial cable to come in the mail from ebay.

Question is, how should the writelog setup be tweaked for this rig in the ini file etc?
Port settings, address, etc...

Neither of my ft-920 rigs have ever had an issue, icom interfacing definately not a no brainer.

Thanks in advance.......

Clay Melhorn N9IO Bonfield, IL
Webmaster: KARS - Kankakee Area Radio Society - W9AZ http://www.w9az.com/