[WriteLog] Anyone successfully using WriteLog with Mac Parallels?

John Merrill johnn1jm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 14:02:39 PDT 2010

Scot:

I set it up yesterday to try working a rtty contest. Everything seems to
work except keyboard shortcuts such as alt-f1, alt-f2, alt-k, etc.. I didn't
try to figure that out yesterday but will try today or whenever :-). I'm
using Parallels 4.0 and WinXP home edition, MacBookPro, Snow Leopard.

73,
John N1JM