[WriteLog] 2M QSO's

K9OR k9or at comcast.net
Mon Jun 28 14:17:46 PDT 2010

Bruce,

Had this happen before.
Before any Q's are entered in log, you need to go to Bands/Setup Bands and
change the frequency and mode spec's for 2m.
The default only covers cw/ssb.
After there are Q's in the log you can't change it - at least in my version
of WL.
But you can edit it log get it to accept the Q's - change the FM to USB or
LSB.
Then they'll count and all ARRL needs is dupe sheets.

73 Randy K9OR