[WriteLog] Writelog recording levels

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Jun 30 23:36:54 PDT 2010

Wayne,

As a Vista user I have mixed emotions about the coming change to WriteLog.
It will be great to get more control over the audio in Vista, but I hate to
lose the "Echo Microphone" capability of recording both TX and RX from a
single sound board.  I use the microHAM microkeyer II and it has been great.
If I need two sound boards to record both the TX and RX I hope the WL Sound
Board Mixer will be able to use both the on board sound chip in my Dell
laptop and the sound card in the MKII.  Perhaps Joe could chime in and
advise if this configuration is possible with the microHAM router and MKII.

73,
Gary AL9A