[WriteLog] Great Circle Beam Headings

Alfred Frugoli ke1fo at arrl.net
Sat Mar 6 14:01:08 PST 2010

Gary,

Operator error was the issue.  The website I was getting my lat/long from
was giving me a negative value for Longitude, but WriteLog expected it to be
positive - which resulted in beam headings that didn't make sense for my
qth.  All set now.

73 de Al, KE1FO

-----
Check out my Amateur Radio Contesting blog at ke1fo.wordpress.com.