[WriteLog] CAT commands

Bill K2OWR k2owr at comcast.net
Wed Mar 24 13:22:55 PDT 2010

:::: I'm still a little baffled by your question. This is a Writelog contest software reflector.
How does your question relate to Writelog software and contesting?

There may be other software applications to accomplish your needs.
For instance, Ham Radio Deluxe is an amazing suite of radio applications that you may be able to utilize for all your non contest needs.

Anybody else able to help here?

BILL K2OWR