[WriteLog] Rttyrite

Arlon Nelson anelson at min.midco.net
Sat May 1 13:28:17 PDT 2010

I have a registered version 10.65C on Writelog.
Been workin just great until on of the last contest. Tried loading it
and I got a RTTYRITE MFC error.
Under details I have:

AppName: rttyrite9.exe                AppVer10.0.65.13        ModName:
mmttytnc.dll
ModVer 20.1.9.3                           Offset:  00006135

Running on a Dell computer with XP home with Service Pack 3.
MMTTY Ver 1.66G

I have removed the software and started out with my orignial version of
10.65C I had made a couple updates when
this happened. Download new software for both Writelog and MMTTY. I also
cleaned out of references to
Writelog in the register. Got the same error when I installed the
softwares.
Is there any other rtty software that will work with Writelog?  I tried
the rtty in a dos window that is listed and
that runs but don't think I can take that after mmtty.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

73
Nels W0TUP