[WriteLog] Where's the beef part 2

daniel seright dseright at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 5 08:53:59 PDT 2010

Garry - I checked my spam file and there is nothing there.  I would expect that since I had asked Writelog for a hard copy(CD).  Some people have defended Ron because he is having medical problems and maybe in hospital.  My problem started in March,  prior to his notification of not taking any more business until early May.  Plus, I have called four times without a response.  What a way to run a business and not caring for possible future customers.  Thanks, Dan KC6BIF