[WriteLog] Where's the beef part 2

daniel seright dseright at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 5 09:06:24 PDT 2010

Jim - You ask why I might call the hospital where Ron is having a knee operation.  I afraid the response would be the same as the other four times I have called Ron prior to his hospitatation.  What a way to run a business.  If I ever become a customer of Writelog I worry about receiving service or asking for a  problem to be solved.  Thanks, Dan KC6BIF