[WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 95, Issue 8

Eric Rosenberg ericrosenberg.dc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 22:00:26 PST 2010

I'm no programmer, so I'm flummoxed.

I'd like to submit to getscores for all/most of the upcoming contests: SS
Phone; ARRL 10 (both modes); ARRL 160; ARRL RTTY Roundup; CQ160 (both
modes); ARRL DX (both modes) and CQ WPX (both modes).

Does this mean I need to have a separate script for each contest.

Egads!  I'm not sure what they're supposed to look like nor it's supposed to
look like in the end.  Advanced indeed. A hindrance, to say the least.

I think the entire WL community would benefit from someone writing these
scripts as they do with contest modules. (or building htem into a
WL-specific uploader as one of the competitors does.

73,
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC