[WriteLog] Packet Window -> Bandmap Problem

DickT-W0RAA dickt at w0raa.com
Tue Nov 23 14:47:44 PST 2010

Hi Eric.  You probably didn't do anything wrong.  In the Packet Window, be
sure that "Single Operator" is NOT checked.  Also, if you want spots to
appear in the bandmap window only for the band you are on, be sure that
"Single Band Spots" IS checked.  As you change bands, those spots for the
band that you switched to will appear on the Band Map.

I went thru this a few weeks ago and am passing along the info I was givien
by the great guys on this reflector.

Contacts you make will appear in the Bandmap Window.  If they are spotted,
they may appear in Yellow.  You can double click on those and it will take
you to the frequency the spot is on.

Good luck

Dick
W0RAA