[WriteLog] Search & Pounce Memories and the K3

K2MK k2mk at comcast.net
Mon Oct 11 12:01:44 PDT 2010

I've noticed a problem in version 10.80 that I don't remember experiencing
in previous versions. If I store a callsign in the Search and Pounce Memory
box while operating split, it comes back reversed when I hit recall. For
example, the DX station is on VFO A at 21017 and my split transmit is on VFO
B at 21020. When I hit recall, VFO A changes to 21020 and VFO B changes to
21017. I am still transmitting on VFO B which of course is the DX frequency.

If I click in the packet spot window at the line item tagged "local", it
returns to the stored VFO A and VFO B frequencies as it should without
swapping VFOs. So for now, this is the work-around for this problem.

Anybody else seeing this problem with the S&P memory box?

73,
Mike K2MK